Hon Chemistry 12-4-20 Describing Chemical Reactions

HON CHEMISTRY: So tell me again – how do you know if a chemical reaction has occurred? And how could you record that for someone? Here’s the lecture from Friday on balancing chemical equations.

Here’s another hint – not necessarily a good idea to try to make your own blue flame thrower! Click here to watch the Periodic Videos Blue Flame Thrower Video

Photo credit: Periodic Videos Blue Flame Thrower Video

2 thoughts on “Hon Chemistry 12-4-20 Describing Chemical Reactions

1. Why do you think there are so many exceptions in this chapter?- There are so many different things that elements can do that the exceptions are needed

2. honors chemistry is definitely the hardest class i’ve taken all of high school so far, but it also has been the class that has taught me lessons that i didn’t even know i needed. the student and person i was in august is completely different than who i am now, because of lessons and habits i’ve developed. i’m so thankful for the things i’ve learned – chemistry related or not, the people, and the relationships that have grown because of chemistry. i’ve improved in so many ways this semester and would rate myself a 4 out of 5, but i’m so looking forward to next semester and what it brings with it.