Chemistry 11-16-20 Writing Chemical Formulas

CHEMISTRY: Great job today writing chemical formulas! The key to getting good at it – practice, practice, practice!!

Check Evernote for your graded lab. The Wi-fi here at school kept blocking the initial set-up, but check at home. Go to your Gmail and find an invitation from me to share a notebook. Click on it, and then go to Evernote and click on Shared with Me. (You can find it under one of the menues). In a sec you should see a file from me that you can add, and then view. It may work better the first time on your computer than your phone. Try that.

6 thoughts on “Chemistry 11-16-20 Writing Chemical Formulas

1. Triumph – This week’s chemistry triumph for me was that I made a good grade on my snapping ions assignment and I turned in my science in the news assignment on time.

2. This week I triumphed over my ability to remember things and had my mom test me on the polyatomic ions and I did better than I thought

3. This week I triumphed over my ability to remember things,i had my mom test me on the polyatomic ions and I did better than I thought.

4. I was triumphant in that I made a 100 on my polyatomic ions quiz. I will continue to study and try to make better grades. Getting someone to call out the names to me helped me study.

5. This week I was triumphant that I did good on the polyatomic ions quizzes. I will continue to memorize them and bring my grade up