Chemistry 8-27-20 Significant Figures

CHEMISTRY: I LOVE the way you are catching on to significant figures! And how will you really unlock the puzzle of sig figs? Practice!!

Super important – keep up with your homework!! The reason I give it to you so you can practice and put together all we talked about in class ….cuz I love you! 🙂

Be sure and check your syllabus every day – top and bottom!!

flickr photo by Henry Hemming

38 thoughts on “Chemistry 8-27-20 Significant Figures

1. I triumphed this week because I took good notes and did good on my quiz in chemistry. I understood all Mrs. Skinner was teaching.

2. I think I triumphed on the Chemistry homework because I made adjustments on the layout in the wya that is acceptable for Mrs. Skinner and worked hard to get the most legit answers.

3. I triumphed on making progress with the website and working ahead on my homework. I used the syllabus to make sure I got everything done beforehand and I got more familiar with the website and I understand the sig figs for the most part.

4. I triumphed in chemistry this week by getting all 100s on my homework this week. I believe this happened because I followed the directions and put everything where it needed to go.

5. My truimph for this week was doing good on the oobleck lab. I think I did good on the oobleck lab because I looked over the sheet before I came to class.

6. I triumphed in chemistry this week by squashing my worries I had for the quiz, and I was able to take great notes that will help me for the test.

7. I am learning new things. Even though I may by slow but I am doing good. I made a good grade on the SI Units quiz. I am taking good notes and paying attention.

8. I triumphed this week by studying well for our first quiz I know I did this by knowing everything on the quiz and only getting confused with some of the directions.

9. I triumphed this week by keeping up w my notes very well and by staying on top of my homework . I also believe i triumphed by understanding more with the websites.

10. My triumph for the week was learning the SI unit chart. I studied a little each day so ill be prepared for the quiz.

Please disregard my other posts from this week, I messed up on the other ones.