Chemistry – Your LAST Web Post Comment!!

Can you believe it?!? This is your LAST web post comment!! This is where you put it and here are the three things I want you to talk about:

1) How did chemistry grow you? What did you learn about yourself?
2) What advice do you have for future chemistry students?
3) What could we have done different this year that would have helped you learn chemistry better?

Can’t wait to hear from you!! 🙂

65 thoughts on “Chemistry – Your LAST Web Post Comment!!

1. 1) Chemistry helped me grow in many ways. It helped me learn how to spend time studying and memorizing things. I also discovered the importance of not just knowing facts but knowing the logic and reason behind the facts and other information we were taught.
    2) The advice I would give to future chemistry students is that you should take the time to do the work well and that you should never procrastinate doing an assignment even if it seem like it is a small one because most things will take longer than you expect.
    3) I do not believe that anything could have been done differently this year that would have made me learn chemistry better.

2. 1. It made me more mature. That I am very unproductive.
    2. Get your work done as early as possible.
    3. If I did my homework more it would’ve made this year a lot easier.

3. 1. It made me fit a better schedule to study.
    2. Don’t push off until the last minute.
    3. If I could have done better on test, I could be stress free.

4. 1. Being in chemistry this year taught me to persevere through the tough grades and continue to try. It also helped me with trying to be organized when it came to homework assignments and taking notes in class.
    2. My advice would be to always do homework and other easy assignments because you never know if you’ll need those points after a test.
    3. I could have started prioritize study habits from the very beginning of the year.

5. 1. Chemistry showed me that if I work hard enough I can accomplish very difficult things if I just put my mind to it. It also taught me not to underestimate the amount of work I have and to get an early start on things.
    2. My only advice would be to never procrastinate and to always stay on top of your work.
    3. The only thing would have been if we were able to actually go to school this last nine weeks.

6. 1. CHemistry taught me not to get stressed over “big” things and that I can do it if I dont procrastinate.
    2.My advice for fututre chemistry students is to do your work. Everything is important and has a purpose.
    3. I should have studied days before the test and not just the night before.

7. 1. Chemistry taught me to just give my problems to the Lord and to not stress. I learned that I procrastinate and I need to stay on top of my work.
    2. My advice is to get all of your work done and study hard for tests and quizzes.
    3. I could have studied further in advance on some tests instead of the night before.

8. 1) I’ve grown in knowledge in ways I thought were impossible. I learned that I can do anything I put my mind to, and it’s crazy to look back and see how much I’ve grown.
    2) Do not come into this call thinking its an easy grade. Some work extremely hard in this class only to pass with a high C.
    3) Honestly, I should’ve studied much earlier on my tests and read through the labs the night before.

9. 1) Chemistry helped me grow in so many ways. It helped me have more responsibility in doing my schoolwork and it helped me with procrastination. It has helped me learn that I can do anything I put my mind to.
    2) Always keep on top of your work. Don’t procrastinate, put in your full effort. You will regret it later if you don’t put your all into Chemistry. Also remember to do your web posts on time.
    3) I definitely wish we could have spent this last semester together so I could learn better. I would not change anything about the way we have learned chemistry because it has taught me so many different things both in chemistry and in life.
    Thank you Mrs. Skinner! We love you! 🙂

10. 1 – It helped me change my perspective on the world and how different things interact within it, chemically.
    2 – Future Chem students: beware, she makes you pay attention in class. Pay attention and do your homework, otherwise you are gonna be significantly lower grade-wise than your class-mates.
    3 – Transcripts of the lessons would have been really helpful, or just timestamps(labeled) so I don’t have to really dig for that few seconds of dialogue about the question I asked.

11. 1) I believe that chemistry went well for me. I learned that i procrastinate too much and need to use my time more wisely.
    2) Do not procrastinate or you will regret it very much.
    3) Maybe a worksheet or something to help remember formulas a little easier.

12. 1. Chemistry definitely kept me on my toes! It made me realize that I don’t need to procrastinate as much as I do.
    2. Y’all need to do your homework when it first comes to mind; putting it off til later can have devastating results!
    3. Maybe have an empty template of the lab report format so it’s easier to copy and paste into a document and not worry about messing up the format.

13. 1. Chemistry has taught me that whenever I thought I couldn’t do it, I could do it with just a little help.
    2. Do your work.
    3. It would be helpful if I read through labs the night before.