Physics 1-24-20 Stability & Torque Problems Review

PHYSICS: Ohhhhhhhhh….so that’s how they can walk across that line! Wait – why do they keep moving their bodies?? Great opportunities for discussion and application!?!

Here’s the discussion from today on how stability relates to center of mass. At the beginning, a quick look at a couple of torque problems from the homework, Torque Worksheet 2.

Photo by Mauricio Santanna on Unsplash

6 thoughts on “Physics 1-24-20 Stability & Torque Problems Review

1. For this week, I would rate myself a 4 of out 5 stars. I did my homework on time. My test was not perfect, but it was good enough for me! At least I understood the material pretty well. Between my scholarships being due, I think I did a decent job this week. Thanking the Lord for the WEEKEND!!

2. Hmm this week was very split down the middle for me. On one hand I think I understand the concepts and I did ok on the problems for once. On the other hand I continually found myself upset with how I was handling the different assignments and my time management is abysmal. All in all I have a lot of work to do and I’m not very happy about it but that’s just because of the funk I’ve been in for the past three days.

3. This week was full of highs and lows. I don’t even know what to say because I can barely remember it. I did not get much sleep, but somehow managed to get all of my homework done and do well on it! The rest was what I expected, and I know I did my best so that’s all that matters. I’m extremely scared about the car. I am genuinely terrified and I really hope that I will stop being so ridiculously stressed about it and think of it as a fun activity that also happens to count as a grade!

4. This week was a 4/5. I feel fairly confident in the new material and did well on the homework. I think I have a good design for my car, but I’m having a hard time trusting it. I’m excited to test it out.

5. This week was a struggle for me and I had trouble with the homework from this chapter. I have a lot to catch up with this weekend but I’m going to work hard this weekend to catch up.

6. This week has been pretty good for me. 4/5 at best. I’m understanding what we’ve learned so far and I’m staying on top of my assignments. I’m eager to work on the car project but first I need to make up the lesson I missed today. I’m extremely stressed, but extremely eager as well. I’m hoping for a full recovery this weekend.