Hon Chemistry 1-9-20 Wave Properties of Light

HON CHEMISTRY: Isn’t this a super cool picture of light? So tell me again, if we’re supposed to be figuring out electrons, why are we studying waves?

I’m thinking you’ve probably memorized the electromagnetic spectrum after that inspirational song; however, also sure you also know the uses of the different types (all except for long waves). Just in case you’d like to hear it again: Electromagnetic Spectrum Song

How’d you like the light problems so far? We’ll resume with the photoelectric effect tomorrow!

flickr photo by kevin dooley

5 thoughts on “Hon Chemistry 1-9-20 Wave Properties of Light

1. My goal this semester is to work more efficiently. A lot of times I will procrastinate, get distracted, or push off my homework. When I actually do it, it will take me forever. So, I am going to look for opportunities at school during my day to work on homework and focus completely on it and not overthink it when I actually do my homework.

2. My goal for this next semester is to focus on every lesson and to not fall behind. I plan to take time on each new concept and to do everything I possibly can to understand it fully. I want to be prepared and give my all in everything I do.

3. My goal for this semester is to do better on my labs. This semester, labs were not my strong suit, and I want to change that. To do this, I will read all labs beforehand, check the online template so I don’t make careless errors, and look over past labs so I don’t make the same mistakes.

4. My goal this semester is to stop procrastinating on homework and get it done as soon as I can. Usually I wait to do my homework instead of taking initiative and doing it as soon as possible. This semester I will work on changing that by doing homework as soon as I get home and not letting myself get distracted.

• My goal for this semester is to finish with an A. I can do this by staying on top of all my assignments (instead of procrastinating) and not getting any zeros.