Chemistry 1-8-20 Intro to Atomic Theory

CHEMISTRY: So how do you feel about being made from earth, air, water, and fire? Here’s the intro we did on how we ended up with the atomic theory. Had you ever heard of Lavosier, Proust, and Dalton?

Pretty impressive little theory that Dalton came up with, huh? Were you surprised as you made comparisons with the Modern Atomic Theory? Could you now take it a step further and show connections between the three laws we discussed today and Dalton’s atomic theory? Let’s take a look at the Law of Conservation of Mass tomorrow in lab!

14 thoughts on “Chemistry 1-8-20 Intro to Atomic Theory

1. My goal this year is to finish chemistry with a medium A. To meet this goal I need to spend more time studying in advance for a test and remember to do all homework assignments.

2. My goal this semester is to not procrastinate with my work and not wait til the day before it’s due to work on it.

3. My goal for this semester is to find better study methods and to not procrastinate. I am going to try to meet these goals by setting more time aside for school and chemistry.

4. My goal this semester is to not get as many zeroes. To achieve this, I am gonna make sure to print a syllabus every week and right things down in my planner.

5. My goal this semester is to not let easy points like homework and web post hurt my grade. I plan on acheiving this by not waiting until the last minute to do my assignments.

6. My goal this semester Is improving my grades as well as getting more organized. I plan on attaining this goal from planning my assignments out and finishing homework.

7. My goal this semester is to pass this class with an A and not make as many random zeroes for forgetting webposts or homework.

8. My goal for this semester is to not procrastinate on my homework or studying for quizzes and tests. The way I will achieve this is to print the syllabus and to just go over notes a little bit each day so I can retain the information we learn in class.

9. My goal this semester is to make an A in the class and not to make as many zeroes for forgetting webposts or homework.

10. My goal this semester is to keep up with all of my web posts and homework and to study harder for my tests and quizzes.

11. My goal this semester is to be more confident in labs. To do this i’m going to make sure I understand the lab completely and read over them more carefully.

12. My goal this semester is to finish this class with an A or B. To achieve this goal, I’m going to do my homework as soon as it’s assigned and work and practice concepts much longer before a test than just a day. I’m gonna put more effort into making sure everything is done at the right time but it also of good quality as well (the assignments). I hope this class can change the way I learn and comprehend new skills and subjects. I want to make this another memorable chemistry semester.

13. My goal this semester is to pass with a high A in chemistry. I plan to achieve this goal by not procrastinating as much when studying, and by making sure I don’t miss any homeworks or web posts.

14. My goal this semester is to do the work assigned and to study. I will achieve this by working on it as soon as I get home.