Hon Chemistry 11-8-19 Polymers

HON CHEMISTRY: Oh, my word! We finally finished the chapter! Have you had a chance to check out the Chapter 7 Stuff to Know sheet?

Also amazing – did you realize molecules could be that large? And so many of them! Don’t you think polymers are some pretty unique compounds? Let’s play with them next week!

Some items for contemplation: why are certain plastics recyclable and others not…and what about dishwasher and microwave safe?

Image source: http://www.packtech.ca/pb/images/img32161428fffbe41e07.jpg

2 thoughts on “Hon Chemistry 11-8-19 Polymers

1. One thing I struggled with this week was memorizing all the steps for the calculations. I went over the calculations in my head several time, but when it came to test time I could not remember all the steps. In the future I will work more of the problems instead of just going over them in my head.

2. This week in chemistry, I struggled with preparing for the test. I procrastinated way too long and didn’t have enough time to study and comprehend all of the concepts. I was very overwhelmed while taking the test and ran out of time. I want to make sure that never happens again, so I’m going to try to review everyday a week in advance before the test and make sure that I’m comfortable with each concept.