Chemistry Assignment for Monday, November 12

CHEMISTRY: Happy Monday! Here’s your assignment for Monday. Read the instructions below very carefully!! (If you have done this assignment already, do it again – but it’s different! The practice will be very helpful for you!!)

Today you’ll practice again on http://www.sciencegeek.net, but instructions for today are different. Today you will need to write the question, and then beside it, the correct answer, and you must turn in your work on notebook paper – but you only have to do 15 compounds correctly from each section. When you get 15 done correctly in each section, you may stop and go on to the next section. Skip a line between each compound. You may write on the back.

Go to http://www.sciencegeek.net, go to Chemistry, click on NEW Review & do the following. On your notebook paper, write the question, and then beside it, the correct answer. BE SURE AND CHECK YOUR ANSWER. This assignment will be graded for accuracy.

Label each new section, and skip a line between each question.
1)  Unit 3: Binary Ionic Compound Formulas (Don’t forget that you DO have to put charges for the ions in the formulas when you show your work!)
2)  Unit 3: Ionic Compounds Involving Polyatomic Ions (Don’t forget that you DO have to put charges for the ions in the formulas when you show your work!)
3)  Unit 3: Binary Covalent Nomenclature (Don’t forget that you DO NOT put charges for the ions in the formulas when you show your work. Prefixes are the subscripts!)

You must have 15 correct answers from each section before you can turn in your work. The assignment is due at the end of the period. If you finish early, use your time to practice other things for the Ch 7 Pre-test quiz.

58 thoughts on “Chemistry Assignment for Monday, November 12

1. there is so much to be thankful for! i am beyond thankful for my friends and family and all of their love and support. i am also thankful for all of my teachers and their patience AND for the opportunity to attend a christian college preparatory school! i love all of the people here and all it is about! happy thanksgiving!!!

2. i am thankful for my family, friends, and my all around support system. without them i wouldnt know how to persevere and endure. just knowing that there is a genuine love in my home is all i need thanks for.

3. I am incredibly thankful for my family and friends, I don’t think I’d be where I am without them. I’d like to thank my brother for listen to me talk all day. And I’d like to thank everyone at Northpoint for some great years. Hears to many more.

4. I have many things to be thankful for right now. I’m very thankful for my family and friends. My family is very important to me because they support me through the ups and downs of life. I’m also extremely thankful for what God has planned for me. Even though I don’t know exactly what to expect, I am thankful i can trust in Him and what He has planed for me.

5. I am very thankful for my family and friends who help me when I need it. Without them I would not have been able to find the confidence to put myself out there and achieve what I thought I couldn’t. I am also thankful for my teachers for caring and giving me a worthwhile education. And I am thankful that I am surrounded by a community of people who help lead me to a better relationship with God.

6. i am very thankful for my friends. i don’t know what i would do without them. they’re always there for me when i need them most. i’m also very grateful for my family. they are always very supportive and push me to be the best i can be.

7. I would rate myself a 5/5 for this week. I havenn’t missed any homeworks not have I made any bad grades. I have enjoyed my break immensely. I loved spending Thanksgiving with my family. I hope the break will have me rested to finish this semester strong and excel and the exam.