Chemistry 11-7-18 Oxidation Numbers & Pre-Test Quiz Info

CHEMISTRY: One man’s rust is another student’s lesson in chemistry! Great job today with oxidation numbers. Now it’s time to go and practice applying them!

God bless you as you study for the Chapter 7 Memorization Quiz tomorrow! You need to have memorized (and be able to use!!): polyatomic ions, monatomic ions (but you can get these off the periodic table), acids, prefixes, and how to write and name chemical formulas. Click here for a copy of the PERIODIC TABLE you’ll use on the test – if you want to practice using it on your own.

Need help? Help session tomorrow morning, 7:20ish πŸ™‚

That’s a lot, but you can do it! And make double dog sure you are working hard at practicing it all now!!

flickr photo by scottwillis

55 thoughts on “Chemistry 11-7-18 Oxidation Numbers & Pre-Test Quiz Info

1. This week I struggled with doing my homework. I eventually got it done, but I need to allow myself more time in the future to do it. I’ve done better this week though.

2. This week i struggled to stay on top of my homework. Between basketball and american history it was difficult for me to get hw done. I will try to balance my time in the future.

3. this week i struggled with doing my homework i need to focus more on the homework and try my best to get it right and understand it

4. this week i really struggled with polyatomic ions, the acids, and etc. i just couldnt seem to memorize them correctly. like on the quiz i really thought i had memorized them correctly but i just hadnt. i will defeniatly be studying more before this next quiz.