Chemistry 10-1-18 Intro to Chemistry

CHEMISTRY: We’re finally starting what chemistry is all about! Here’s the lesson from Monday. Can you apply the branches of chemistry and types of scientific work? As you go through the chapter, make sure you have the vocab down, and be sure you’re able to apply what you learned each day!

Now….how would you describe this copper ore? Let’s talk about that tomorrow!

Image source bonita-david.com

2 thoughts on “Chemistry 10-1-18 Intro to Chemistry

1. What did you do well this week and why? I would have to say my first nine weeks in chemistry was good and bad. I started off the year hearing all the rumors that it was going to be really hard and that the test would be impossible. It ended up surprising me when it came to learning all the lab equipment and how to build a balance at home with cups and a ruler. I did good last nine week I think because I learned that if you really work for something and don’t just depend on others success you will succeed. And that the best success comes from working your hardest.

2. Ryan Luke C2
    Triumph: my triumph over the first nine weeks would have to be learning how to manage my time better. After the first nine weeks I realized I would have to try harder to manage my time to get a better grade for this next nine weeks.