Hon Chemistry 1-20-16 Ch. 4 Help Session

HON CHEMISTRY: I actually remembered to record the help session from this morning! If you haven’t already, check out yesterday’s post – good stuff about the test there. God bless you as you study!!

Hon Chemistry 1-20-16 Ch. 4 Help Session from Tammy Skinner on Vimeo.

9 thoughts on “Hon Chemistry 1-20-16 Ch. 4 Help Session

1. This week I struggled with the noble gas notation. We had a lab that we did in the pitch dark. It was really fun and interesting! I would rate myself a 4/5 this week.

2. One thing I did well this week was prepare for the rest. I felt like I studied hard and I was ready for all of the calculations and notation questions.

3. This week i. Chemistry i really liked doing the notations which i understood well. I also am very happy its a snow day tomorrow!! I really prepared for this test and i hope i did well. I rate myself a 4 for the week.

4. This week in chemistry I enjoyed the triboluminescence lab and i feel i did a good job on studing and preparing for my test. I rate myself a 4 out of 5 because I understood the electron stuff we were going over really well, and i liked it.

5. I rate myself a 4 out of 5 this week. I feel like Matthew and i did very well on the triboluminesence lab. We worked together well in the dark. I really understood the electron notations that we went over this week. I feel like I did a decent job on the test, but could have prepared a little better.

6. I really enjoyed the triboluminescence lab this week; I never knew that banging sugar cubes against the table created light. I rate myself a three out of five because I understood most of the material but should’ve worked on the speed factor for the test.

7. This week I learned about noble gas notation and we had a test !! I struggled with studying for this test. The triumph for me this week would be the lab in the dark. I would rate myself at a 3 this week.

8. I really enjoyed the triboluminescence lab we did this week. I feel like I studied well for the test and reviewed several practice problems, so I rate myself a 4/5.

9. Today I rate myself a 2 out of 5. I received my test today and missed to many problems I knew at second glance and I also got off on my score card causing me to drop two letter grades. Also today I was a little unfocused and out of sorts because I missed school yesterday. I hope by the end of the week I will be able to improve my overall self rating and I hope to bring up that test grade.