Beginnings

What a great first day! Don’t you just love half days? You’re off to a great start on a truly tremendous adventure. I’m so glad you’re in my class and that I’ll be able to share it with you. Here’s a reminder of what you’ll need to have ready for tomorrow and the next few days.

• Read the class info sheet front & back – sign it and ask your parents to sign it (front & back!!!)
  • UPDATE: the Class info sheet is due on WEDNESDAY  in class
  • Print off the “Creating a Student GMAIL Account Letter” & set up your new Gmail account by Tuesday midnight. (It’s under the Worksheets/Handouts tab at the top.) When you finish all of the sheet, complete the survey by following the link at the bottom of the sheet – and don’t forget to bring the signed sheet back to class by Wednesday!
  • Check your syllabus for homework today and every day!!
  • AND be sure and enter your information in the form below! The form must be completed by Tuesday midnight.

Hiking Out From Rexford
Flickr photo by Dru!

10 thoughts on “Beginnings

1. I cant wait to see how the think tube actually works and the different ideas that everyone has come up with! haha well all four of us at least..

2. I cant wait to see how the think tube actually works and if anyone got it right! it will be interesting to see everyone’s different ideas!