Chemistry 12-4-13 Structure of the Atom, Pt. 2

CHEMISTRY: Isn’t God awesome to give us minds to understand the world around us – even the parts we can’t see!

Here are the last of the notes of how scientists discovered the parts of an atom. Make sure you know the name of the scientists, the name of their experiments, be able to draw a diagram of their experiment, and describe how they interpreted the experimental results that led to their discoveries. By the way, don’t forget about the video clips that I want you to watch! Click here for the video on the Cathode Ray Tube Experiment that Thompson did, and also for the video clips that I want you to watch on The Discovery of the Electron and The Discovery of the Nucleus. All of these will be great tools in studying for the test!

Calculators tomorrow!!
🙂

CHEMISTRY 12-4-13 Structure of the Atom, Pt. 2 from Tammy Skinner on Vimeo.

22 thoughts on “Chemistry 12-4-13 Structure of the Atom, Pt. 2

1. I think it is very interesting how multiple people discovered the different parts of an atom, instead of just one scientist.

2. I am very thankful you post videos and class videos but i study all i can i watch all the videos and i go over your study guide but i still struggle on your test