PHYSICS 10-17-13 ACT Science Reasoning Overview, Pt. 1

PHYSICS: Your favorite thing to do, right? Wow! I’m sure I don’t have to remind you of all there that’s involved in getting ready for one test!

The good news? The ACT is so very do-able! All the answers are there, you just have to use what you know how to do to find them, and that takes practice, practice, practice. Do you have a better grasp of the skills that you’ll need and techniques you can use to be successful? Let’s look at the last couple of sections tomorrow in class! Fun times!!! šŸ™‚

PHYSICS 10-17-13 ACT Overview, Pt. 1 from Tammy Skinner on Vimeo.

Image source testprep.about.com

12 thoughts on “PHYSICS 10-17-13 ACT Science Reasoning Overview, Pt. 1

1. I’m so thankful that you are helping us think through this section of the ACT. Hopefully this will be the last time I have to take it!

2. I’m so disappointed math squared doesn’t work with the ipad one!!! Anyone want to trade? Thanks for letting us do that stuff, Mrs. Skinner, that was a lot of fun!

3. I sure wish I had remembered some of these ACT tips when i took the science section! But maybe these will have some applications in the real world as well.

4. On the inertia lab, it doesn’t specify where to hold the paper or anything specific. It just says with one pull. Does that mean only pulling in one direction? With only one hand? Can you use both hands, each on a different piece?

5. On the Inertia lab, do you want us doing the entire lab, or just the observations and questions? I’m going to resort to just the questions if I don’t get a reply by tonight, because it is late, and I’m getting up early!!

6. I’m pretty sure we were thinking way too much about the lab today. Hopefully we did it correctly because that would be nice.