Lost Beneath the Comstock Lode….Last Post

Do you need the easy button?? How’s it going? You are going to survive, I believe in you!! I’d wish you good luck, but I know it really doesn’t have a thing to do with luck. You’ve been working really, really hard, and I know it’s going to pay off. I’m praying for you! I’ll be watching the site for questions that you might have for the next hour or so. I love you!!

easy button

______________________________________________

36 thoughts on “Lost Beneath the Comstock Lode….Last Post

• Caleb – Yes, it will follow the other information you need for your Works Cited entry. Look at the examples I have given in the project, they will show you exactly what you’re supposed to do. (You just don’t ever use the URL in your internal documentation!)

1. If I’m documenting an internet source on the Works Cited page, should the copy right date follow immediately after the title of the article like in the internal documentation?

2. I just want to make sure on one last thing. Do we have to talk about every item on the list in the last two sections or just some of them?

3. This project taught me that procrastination is a terrible idea. Thank you Mrs Skinner for making us do this project.