Chemistry 2-1-12 Noble Gas Notation

CHEMISTRY: Great job on doing the noble gas notation today! Are you starting to get the hang of it? How’s the coloring going on your periodic table? Read the instructions for it very carefully – colored pencil is not that easy to erase! πŸ™‚

flickr photo by PharCyder

62 thoughts on “Chemistry 2-1-12 Noble Gas Notation

• Alex – Yes, you’ll need to know how to do both. Or should I say, you have the awesome privilege of doing both! πŸ™‚

1. Hey Ms. Skinner, can we estimate the average atomic mass? I’m slowly getting caught back up watching the vodcasts. Hope I get the hang of it all before the test.

• Brian – You can round the masses on your periodic table except for chlorine and copper. Leave chlorine 35.5 and copper 63.5. Glad you are back! πŸ™‚

2. i really like this chapter. i understand well! and the video you showed us yesterday was …. interesting πŸ™‚ yay for a long weekend and studying!

3. Ms. Skinner thank you for letting me make up all that work. The pod casts really helped me understand all the different notations!

• Corey – You have to fill in all the element that are on the periodic table in your book. You can also fill in the rest, if you want to.