Science Exams First Thing Tuesday – December 13!!

Good luck in studying for your chemistry, honors chemistry, and physics exams! How are you studying? Best advice? Practice, practice, PRACTICE! Be active in studying – don’t just read over the material. Watching vodcasts of old lectures might not hurt either! πŸ™‚

Don’t forget to bring your completed exam review packets when you come on Tuesday. Click below for a copy, if you need it. I’m praying for you!!

CHEMISTRY Exam Review Packet

HON CHEMISTRY Exam Review Packet

PHYSICS Exam Review Packet

easy button

flickr photo by Bravo213

58 thoughts on “Science Exams First Thing Tuesday – December 13!!

• Cailyn – What?? Test on Thursday…… and that’s all. Read this post, the exam review packet, and your syllabus for the due date on the exam review. Were you talking about something else?

1. May we do like what mrs. johnson does with her exam reviews: fold notebook paper from top to bottom and answer a question per half page?

• Lily – You don’t actually cut the paper in half, you just have to take up at least one half of a page of space for each question. You may have some questions that need more than one half page of space. A max of two questions can go on each page.

2. Ms. Skinner,

I sometimes forget that many are hurting during this time of year because of the loss of loved ones. As children of God, Christians can take hope that we will all be reunited with God at the resurrection, and the trials that we experience here do not mean that God doesn’t care, but that He loves us enough to conform us to the image of His Son.

β€œJesus said to her, β€œI am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;” John 11:25

• Cornelia – We’ll practice together on the white boards, and then you might have a little time, I’m not sure how much.

3. Charlie, yes we receive 1/4 a point per question. So the study guide completely finished can be worth up to 12 points. I think.

• Rebecca – Not really, try to keep them in order, but it’s okay if they aren’t. Also, I’d do way more than 40, even though that’s the max for extra credit. As a matter of fact, if it were me, I’d do them all.

4. The study guide has already started to help with reviewing for the exam. Thanks! Also, I think in the title, December is typoed.

5. Ms. Skinner, on the exam study guide, when it says to describe 10 lab safety rules, do we just put what they are or do we also say why each rule exists?

6. Since I’ll be taking my exam in Mrs. Maynard’s , do I need to give it to you first thing tomorrow morning or just give it to her?

7. thank you so much Ms. Skinner for helping me and answering my questions today! ive studied really hard and i hope to do well on the exam!

• Ally – I wouldn’t write anything on this one if I were doing it. If it were me, I’d do flash cards or something like that to review/learn this one. Good luck!

• Josi – Remember you don’t actually have to turn in any of them at all, but you need to make sure you have done all of them for yourself. You can get extra credit on doing a max of 40, but if I were you, I’d turn in all that you do. Good luck!!

8. Ms. Skinner i was looking on edline and i noticed that the two science in the news extra credit wasn’t there. I was just wondering if you had put it on there yet and it just doesnt show up?

• Kimberlee – I wait to the very last thing before I put up extra credit. Everything should be up now – final grades are all in. Merry Christmas!