Chemistry Syllabus

79 thoughts on “Chemistry Syllabus

1. I feel like I did pretty well this week. I’ve realized how important homework is to my grade although that should be pretty obvious. I didn’t make it very thing, but I plan on getting everything done with my 7th period academic study hall. I’d rate myself a 3/5. All I need to do is get on the homework.

2. I would rate my self a 3/5 this week. I feel like i could have done better doing the element hand book lab. But i feel like i did other things better.

3. I would rate my self a 4/5 this week. I feel like I did really well on the test and the class work that we had.

4. I would rate myself a 3/5 this week. I feel like I could have done a better working with my group on the project when I had the chance.

5. My triumph this week was understanding significant figures, because I remember really struggling with them in physical science.

6. I rate myself a 5/5 this week because the amount and quality of work I showed got much better. I also felt like I did fairly well on the test.

7. I would rate myself a 5/5 this week. My lab partner and I excelled at the Mass Without a Balance lab. We worked well together and did everything thoroughly.

8. I would rate myself a 4/5 this week. I didn’t do so great on my last test, but I have learned my mistakes. Plus, the section we are learning now is fairly simple.

9. I hope to learn what the real world truly is. Everyday we go from class to class knowing that we are something living, breathing, and moving, but I believe that we are more than just that. I feel like by taking chemistry we can have a better understanding about no only ourselves but about the world around us too.

10. This weeks topic was struggle wat I struggle badly in are test my test scores are very low I have trouble studying. I had trouble doing the lab with seperation it took me a while and I did not have enough time to get my salt. That is my struggle for the week.

11. This past chapter was pretty interesting! My favorite part was when we learned about homogeneous and heterogeneous mixtures. Just knowing that things we see and use everyday is chemistry is really cool!

12. This week I didn’t struggle as much as I usually do. I studied in way that helped me remember, and made a good grade on the pre test! I’m just working to keep my study habits the same!

13. This week I think I did pretty good except for the pre test. I struggled with the pre test with the naming the compounds and memorizing all the rules for naming them. I’ll study in a better way for the next one and hopefully do better.

14. I am thankful for my friends and family and for a whole week off. Also for my chemistry grade being higher right now than it was last nine weeks:)

15. I think I did better this nine weeks than last nine weeks. I still have a lot to work on so ill keep trying to improve how I study for tests and quizzes and do even better next semester (and the exam)!!!

16. My goal is to really pull myself together and just do it, just do everything all the way, well before it’s due. And I plan to do that by cutting off distractions, and just making myself do it however I have to.

17. My goal is to get a better grade in chemistry so to do better on tests and quizzes. I’m gonna study longer and not wait to the last minute or the night before and take better notes in class and try to get at least a B this nine weeks.

18. I would rate myself a 4/5 this week because I found the brain games interesting and I took notes and listened in class and didn’t zone off.

19. this week I would rate my self a 3/5 just because there was so much going on and there were so many notes but I think if I just do all the hw for practice and look over the problems we went over and formulas we learned ill do better and be more prepared next week

20. I would rate myself a 3/5 this week just b/c there was so much going on but I think if I study the problems and formulas we went through and keep doing all my hw for practice ill do much better next week and be more prepared

21. I would rate myself a 3/5 this week just b/c there was so much going on but I think if I study the problems and formulas we went through and keep doing all my hw for practice ill do much better next week and be more prepared

22. This week I struggled a little in the beginning, I had a lot going on in all of my classes. As the week went on things started to get better. The lesson we are learning right now is pretty interesting! Just seeing how God created things to work and growth is amazing!