15 thoughts on “Science In the News

1. I rate myself a 4/5 the problem I had this week was time management and I need to pay attention more closely in class.

2. I rate myself a 3/5 for this week because I really struggled with the graphs at first, but ended up getting the hang of it in the end.

3. This week I rate myself a 3/5. I struggled keeping up with work and need to try to stay caught up. On the other hand I feel like I understood the content of the lesson pretty well.

4. This week I rate myself a 3/5 up until the test, I over stressed myself over it. Nevertheless I will continue giving my best. I understood most of the information, although at first it seemed like a lot to take in.

5. This week I rate myself a 3/5 I was struggling with conversions but after your help session Im starting to get it down pack. Most of the time it just takes effort and determination to learn and understand something. I will keep on giving my best and I will pass.

6. This week would rate myself 3/5, just because all of the confusion with the schedule it was very new to me and I had trouble keeping up I did get a good understanding with the help of my classmates I got a better understanding finding the mass,volume,density with this weeks lab was very hard. Trying to find one without the other is very hard. My group help me figure out, even tho I feel like I slowed us down it was worth it trying to learn.

7. This week I rate myself 4/5 I think I need to work on my timing I feel like I work to slow and it weighs my team down during group work but I take my time in order to get it right. I also had trouble finding the mass of my block. I will have to work on getting faster and learn how to find the mass of objects quicker so that I won’t work as slow and can keep up. Other than those few thing I think this week went good

8. This week I rate myself a 4/5 . I appreciate you going over the formulas and getting ready for my test. The beginning of this week I struggled with the conversions and the percent error formula also. I learned by participating in class. The lab this week was also fun with the dancing raisins.

9. The first week of school was very complicated. I rate myself 1/5 on the first week. I was very lost on everything and didn’t know what a syllabus was. I want to thank you for working with me on everything. August 11th ( 1st Webpost )

10. This week a rate myself a 4/5. This week if you didn’t read every direction then you were going to miss something. I struggled at first , when I read over the direction once or twice. The scanning was easy and the other things. The lab was very struggling to me also but me and my lab partner got everything done finally.

11. This week I rate myself a 4/5 . Classes this week were really short but we got a lot done. Although I came to school for only 3 days , I managed to get my excel graph done. I struggled with my line graphs but with your help eveything seemed so simple.

12. This week I rate myself a 3/5. I actually thought I did better on the test than the grade I got. This week went by kind of fast but we did do a lot of notes. Both of labs this week were pretty much easy but time managing. The most challenging part will figuring out ways to make sure mass is neither created nor destroyed.

13. This week I rate myself a 4/5 . I did great on my elements quiz , besides me missing the spelling. Im also already done with my lab report .