62 thoughts on “Science In the News

1. this week i would rate my self a 4/5. I have been doing my homework and listening in class more this week.i am understanding more and more by each week.

2. This week I rate myself a 3/5, at the beginning, I did not do well on the rough draft but I asked friends to help and I now understand it all.

3. i Rate myself a 5/5 this week. The graphing was really easy to do. i did kind of have trouble trying to make sure when i put it on google drive it was in the right folder but i eventually figured it out.

4. This week I rate myself a 2/5. I struggled to figure out how to convert my documents to a PDF. I did however do good on my Labs and turning them in. I hope to get better at converting my documents.

5. This week i rate myself a 3/5. I didnt do so well on turning in much stuff just because i forgot. But i have got better on turning in homework.

6. This week I rate myself a 4/5. I did well on the labs, I do not enjoy the lab reports. I missed Wednesday but luckily it was a lab I could do easily at home.

7. This week I rate myself a 3/5. I understood the lab we did but I’m missing Thursday and Friday so I will have alot to make up.

8. This week I rate myself a 3/5. I feel as though I could have done I better job in solving the lab. I feel as though I have improved in doing the labs. I look to do good on my lab report.

9. This first nine weeks I excelled at communicating with my lab partner(s). I also excelled at preparing and executing with my work and projects. I did my best at understanding the notes. Chemistry is new to me coming from a school that did a terrible job at preparing me. I look forward to improving this year.

10. This term I listened better and got more of what was going on. The reason I listened better is because I feel like it is more interesting and like what is going on.

11. This term I listened in class and I found out how to be more organized. I have also learned to not be shy and ask Ms. Skinner questions if needed. I started to become organized because it will help me with what is due or not due. Also, Ms. Skinner answers lots of great questions that I’m curious about and that’s why i ask her questions.

12. I give myself a 4/5 this week, I did really well on the way his Friday and I understood the note good and I would like to continue doing the same.