Chemistry 9-6-19 Relationships Among Data & Homework Problems Review

CHEMISTRY – Can you believe it? We’ve finished the chapter! Here’s the lecture from today on direct and inverse proportions AND a look at the density and conversion factor problems from last night’s worksheet.

Homework UPDATE: The thLAB: Building a Balance due date is moved to Tuesday. The Chapter 2 Review Worksheet is due Monday. Be sure and read the instructions carefully for both!

Speaking of tests, have you gone to the TEST Info tab yet? You might find something that will help a lot as you study!!!

Also, don’t forget to check out the Interactive Review Games with your online text and also the review at sciencegeek.net. Great practice with both memorization, concepts and problem solving!

God bless you as you study this week! I’m be praying for you!!

Photo by Ryan Quintal on Unsplash

55 thoughts on “Chemistry 9-6-19 Relationships Among Data & Homework Problems Review

1. This week I fell a little bit behind work because I was a little sick. I am studying and working hard to prepare for the test.

2. I rate myself a 3 out of 5 because I was sick at the beginning of the week, but I paid attention and wrote down what mrs. skinner told us was gonna be on the test and did the practice test.

3. I rate myself a 3 out 5 because I did my homework, worked out practice problems for the test, but I wouldn’t have been as prepared for the test as I am now if it was on Thursday.