Hon Chemistry 3-19-19 Dipoles

HON CHEMISTRY – So why is molecular geometry important? What’s the big deal about knowing the correct shape of molecules? Here’s the beginning of the answer! Great discussion today and great job on drawing dipoles. We’ll continue with intermolecular forces tomorrow.

flickr photo by grewlike

4 thoughts on “Hon Chemistry 3-19-19 Dipoles

1. This week I did ok. I rate myself a 4/5. I need to start on my scavenger hunt and complete it. hopefully the rest of the week will go ok.

2. This week I rate myself a 3/5. I understood most of the notes, but it is a lot to know and remember. I feel very underprepared for the test. I hope by working more problems, I will better understand the information. I am going to go ahead and start reviewing my lewis structures for the test since it has been a while. Also, I am going to practice drawing the dipoles so I don’t get confused on the rules. Overall, this week was good, but I could improve my learning habits. The activity with the milk and food coloring was very fun!

3. This week I would rate myself a 4/5. I did better on my retest and it brought my grade up so that’s good. I’ve been doing good on the element scavenger hunt and will hopefully finish it in class on Friday. I started my lab report early on in the week but had some wifi problems but I still got it done by 8 am Friday morning so I’m very relived.

4. I would rate myself a 3/5 for this week. I struggled a little with the lab but I’ve been doing good with the element scavenger hunt and I’m almost finished