Hon Chemistry 5-2-18 Gas Laws, Pt. 2

HON CHEMISTRY: Here’s our second look at the gas laws, this time Charles’ law and Gay Lusaac’s Law. These guys did great work – and you’ve got to love their hair!!

Be sure you use Kelvin in the problems – not Celcius. And make double dog sure you use the formulas correctly! Rearrange that thing – no plug and play!!

flickr photo by wine me up

4 thoughts on “Hon Chemistry 5-2-18 Gas Laws, Pt. 2

1. This week, a struggle for me has been paying attention in class. I’ve had so many things to do this week that I have been very tired. I need to get my homework done earlier and go to bed earlier so I can have enough energy to listen in class.

2. This week has been a struggle because I have had a tough time keeping up with what’s going on in class. It’s a lot of math and I’ve felt pretty brain dead lately. However, I’ve been working hard on my homework and keeping on top of it.

3. I would rate myself a 3/5 for this week. Somehow, I have gotten everything done just fine despite my hectic-ness. However, I feel like there was a way to avoid all of that craziness and that I could have done better for the sake of my sanity and efficiency.

4. I rate myself a 2/5 because I didn’t do enough on the lab write up and I’ve been pretty out of it this week. I hope I did good on the makeup test even in my strange mindset.