Chemistry 4-9-18 Molecular Geometry

CHEMISTRY: Great job with polyatomic ions and molecular geometry today! Who knew we’d be doing geometry in chemistry?!?

For tomorrow, be sure and print and read the cLAB: 3D Molecules! Also, getting a head start on the worksheet will save you some time tomorrow. Advice for Lewis structures – don’t forget to count the electrons! And then double check the number of electrons. And when you think it’s right, count the electrons!! πŸ™‚

Advice for molecular geometry? Make sure you know how to draw Lewis structures, then determine the type of ABE structure and you’ve got it. Easy-peazy!

BONUS – kind of: At the beginning of this vodcast – til about 16 minutes, there are some questions and answers about the Lost project – might be helpful!!

5 thoughts on “Chemistry 4-9-18 Molecular Geometry

1. I rate myself a 3/5 on this one. I can’t say I wasn’t confused at the lab we had to complete. I’l make sure to rewatch the lessons on molecule structure.

2. This week I rate myself a 3/5. I understood some of the lesson but I need to look back over my notes on some parts. I finished the lab and my homework

3. I rate myself a 5/5 this week I finished the lab on Wednesday and even got to work on my project some over all it’s been a good week

4. This week in chemistry went very well! I got the lab done but I did have some trouble turning it in and I hope it went through ok! I really liked learning about molecular geometry and im excited to see what next week hold for chemistry!

5. This week I rate myself a 4/5. I got my lab done on time, but I did feel like I need some help with Lewis structures.