Happy Snow Day!!

Hallelujah! God is good! I hope you’ve enjoyed your snow day!!

Here’s the revised scheduled for all classes – pretty much we’ll just take up on the syllabus where we left off:

HON CHEMISTRY: Bring your Spectroscopy lab – we’ll finish it in class on Tuesday. Also bring your colored pencils! We’ll begin Friday’s lesson next Wednesday.

CHEMISTRY: We’ll just take up on the syllabus where we left off. No new homework, we’ll just pretend that this coming Tuesday is last Thursday! 😉

HON PHYSICS: Conservation of Momentum lab moved to Tuesday!

Enjoy your day off!!

snow day

23 thoughts on “Happy Snow Day!!

1. This week I rate myself a 3/5. I didn’t do well on the activity this week I’m guessing what the items were in the sock. I did understand the notes.

2. I rate myself a 4/5 this week. I did really good on doing all of my homework and not forgetting any of it. I also did good in class on understanding everything but I didn’t participate as much as I needed to.

3. This week in Chem i would rate myself a 3/5. The Lab we did i did very well and make me understand how scientist discovered atoms much more.

4. I would rate myself a 4/5 this week. I did good taking notes and paying attention in class. I also did well on the lab.

5. Before my terrible health literally backhanded me, I had very high hopes for this week because I was taking good notes and actually remembered alot of the information that I had learned from previous school years about the developing atomic theory. Well. I digress. This week was a 1/5 because I have severe bronchitis and several other things like a sinus infection and strep layered on top.

6. This week I would rate myself a 4/5 because I feel like I understood all the material. I struggled with the harder problems we did Thursday but I was eventually able to understand them. A triumph of the week would be getting most of the homework problems right and understanding how to do them.

7. This week i would rate myself a 4/5 I did well on taking notes and paying attention in class and I also did well on the activity earlier in the week.

8. I would rate myself a 4/5 this week. I stayed on top of things and kept up in class while taking notes. I also think I did pretty okay on the lab this week and I was pretty impressed at how well I was able to figure out what the items were that were in the can. Hopefully this upcoming week I will still do good at staying on track and keep up with my goal of using what I learned last semester.

9. I would rate myself a 3/5. I really understood and enjoyed the atom activity. I took good notes but I didn’t understand all of what we talked.

10. This week I rate myself a 4.5/5. It was one of those pretty easy weeks we all know and love, but the activity did throw me for a little loop. While it wasn’t hard, I didn’t guess all of the items correctly but oh well. I hope next week will move smoothly as this one did. Have a good snow day everyone!

11. I rate myself a 4/5 I did good after my first full week since Christmas break, I just have to stay on top of keeping my mind to keeping up my work eithics.

12. This week in chemistry I rate myself a 3/5. I was sick at the beginning so the rest I played catch up. I did keep up with the homework and watched the online videos, which helped a lot. I started on the activity.

13. This week I rate myself a 7/10 because I did all the homework and understood all the notes, but a headache and emotional breakdown made me miss 1.5/4 days…… thanks neurochemistry, for ruining my life….. I mean, it’s fine I’m fine everything’s great.

14. This week i would rate myself a 4/5. I did well on taking good notes, paying attention in class and re-watching the videos. but i need to remember the webpost. I also did well on the activity earlier in the week. Have a happy snow day everyone.

15. I rate myself 5/5 this week because I feel like I am taking better notes than I did in the 1st semester . Hopefully this will help me get better grades on tests.

16. I rate myself a 4/5 this week. I did well on my lab and did well on not forgetting to do my homework. I understood the material very well and I feel more prepared.

17. This week I give myself 4/5. I did well on the activity and homework. I understood the homework and notes very well too, though I think I could have taken better notes.

18. This week I rate myself 3/5 while I did pretty well keeping up with my work after Monday I still managed to miss a homework and get an allergic reaction during a lab which caused me to mess up the report.

19. This week I rate myself a 4/5. Sitting in the front of the class really helped me concentrate better on the lesson, and my notes improved greatly because of this. I didn’t have too much trouble on any of the homework, and I had an overall great week.

20. This week I felt like I really understood the notes I messed up I’m guessing on the activity. But overall I thought I retained the info well

21. I rate myself a 4/5 for the week. I feel that it was a great week as we learned and worked on the lab. I feel good about moving on through this semester so far even though it’ll get tough on me.

22. this week in chemistry i felt like i was 3/5. i struggled getting observations on the lab because i find it hard to observe something you can’t see. i felt good about the homework and taking notes. although i fell behind a couple of times.

23. This week I rate myself a 4/5. I understood the notes and did pretty well on the activity with the sock and can. Thankful that we had a snow day! Also looking forward to another great week in chemistry!!