Physics 9-13-17 Another Rocket Problem

PHYSICS: Was it a little easier thinking through this rocket problem? Here’s a look from a past year – and another look at the “single splash” problem as a bonus.

If the rain holds off, we’re headed to the parking lot tomorrow. Test Friday.

PHYSICS 9-15-14 Free Fall Problems from Tammy Skinner on Vimeo.

6 thoughts on “Physics 9-13-17 Another Rocket Problem

1. I would rate myself a 3.5/5 for this week because I am starting to grow more in learning to break down these problems. They can seem hard when you aren’t directly given everything that you need, but I am getting better at figuring out finding the unknown to find the answer. I feel that I prepared myself enough for our first test and I feel confident about it.

2. This week I would rate myself a 4/5 because I feel like I understood the problems. A triump of this week was understanding the difficult rocket problems and other acceleration problems. A struggle of this week was getting ready for the test. I prepared the best I could and fell like I did decent on the test.

3. I rate myself a 2/5 this week because I feel like I did not do as well as I should have on the rest. I knew how to work the problems for the most part but I made several careless mistakes. I did the labs well and all of the homeworks but I am still unhappy about my performance on the test.

4. This week in Physics, I would rate myself a 3 out of 5 stars. I studied hard for the test today, and I felt pretty confident about the problems. I worked the tortoise and the hare problem multiple times while studying, and I was happy to see that it was on the test! The velocity vs. braking distance lab was a neat way to apply what we are learning in physics, and I will work on writing up my labs this weekend. I can’t wait to see what we will do in physics next week!

5. This week in physics was busy. We had a test to study for and a big lab. I would have to rate myself a 2/5 this week because I struggled studying for the test. I had too much to do this week and I need to work on organizing my schedule better. I did like the lab and I feel like I learned something. I’m not sure how I did on the test but I hope I did good. I’m ready for next week in physics!

6. This week I rate myself a 3 out of 5. I felt like I finally started getting the hang of the problems. I studied a good but for the test and I fee as if it paid off a little. The velocity vs. braking distance lab was a triumph this week. I feel like my lab group worked great together and as a class we are really starting to do good thinking up our own labs. I’m looking forward to starting this next chapter in physics.