Physics 9-7-17 Free Fall Acceleration

PHYSICS – So how about a little free fall? Great discussion on acceleration due to gravity today – no mic, however, so here’s a vodcast from last year.

What’s your reaction time? Knowing what you now know, is there a way for you to figure that out? Let’s play with the problems Monday and see if we can do something useful with free fall! I mean in addition to finding your reaction time!!

Physics 9-13-16 Free Fall Acceleration from Tammy Skinner on Vimeo.

Image source tservice.net.ru

4 thoughts on “Physics 9-7-17 Free Fall Acceleration

1. I would rate myself a 3/5 this week because I’m started to understand how to work the acceleration problems better. A struggle of this week was figuring out how to do some of the acceleration problems in the homework. A triump for this week would be getting all the problems right except for the cockroach one on the worksheet.

2. This week I rate myself a 3/5. It was a weird week this week only being in school for two days. Even though it was a short one, I still feel as if I improved this week. I am still not completely comfortable with the velocity and acceleration problems, but I feel like I am very close to understanding it fully. The free fall problems have made me struggle a little but they are very similar to the other problems we have been working so I think I will catch on quickly.

3. I would rate myself a 4/5 this week. I struggled with some of the homework problems but we reworked all of them so now I feel very confident going into the test. I’m going to keep working them so I will be able to do them quickly on the test but I think I am prepared.

4. I would rate myself a 3/5 for this week because I am still struggling to learn the new problems such as free fall and still some acceleration, but I also am getting better at learning how to figure out a solution with only a few givens. I am going to keep practicing to make sure I know how to do them for our test.