Chemistry 12-5-16 Chapter 7 Test Overview

CHEMISTRY: God bless you as you study! Here’s our overview of the test from today. Also, did you find the Chapter 7 Stuff to Know sheet on Edline? Be sure and use it to guide your studying. I know it seems like a lot, but you can do it!

First priority – make sure that you have memorized EVERYTHING. Then, practice!!! Go to sciencegeek.net and make sure you can write and name chemical formulas. Practice, practice, practice!!! Then start practicing the different kinds of problems – do at least three of each one of them. And also try those on sciencegeek.net. That’s always some good practice. I’ll be praying for you! You can do it!!

Chemistry 12-5-16 Chapter 7 Test Overview from Tammy Skinner on Vimeo.

flickr photo by libraryman

48 thoughts on “Chemistry 12-5-16 Chapter 7 Test Overview

1. This week and last week I think I did great with the vLab and Science in the News and look forward to the test tomorrow.

• On the lab I would rate myself and partner a 5/5. We had lots of fun doing the lab and I feel like we did well on it. I also had lots of fun doing the science in the news and learning about other people’s articles!

2. This week so far, I would rate myself a 4/5 stars because I’m the vlab, I figured out how to do some of the stuff I wasn’t sure about, but I learned what was wrong and corrected myself. Overall, I’m satisfied with the results of my vlab, and therefore, I rate myself a 4/5 stars for the week so far.

3. This week in Chemistry, I would rate myself a 4/5 stars. I studied really hard for the test, and I understood all of the concepts! A struggle that I have had would be working my very best in this class as the break is quickly approaching! One way I can improve is to focus on studying for my exam next Thursday. I cannot believe that we are almost done with the first semester of Chemistry, and I am ready to finish strong!

4. My triumph this week was the polymers lab. I had so much fun making snow and slime. It amazed me when Mrs. Skinner put salt on our fake diaper and all the water leaked out.

5. My triumph this week was the polymers lab. I had so much fun making snow and slime. It amazed me when Ms. Skinner put salt on our fake diaper and all the water leaked out.

6. This week I would rate myself a 3/5. I studied a lot for the test by reviewing my notes and working problems. I am struggling with managing my time while working on the exam study guide. I will try work on my study guide a little each night and work on my time management with the chemistry study guide and the study guides I have in my other classes.

7. I struggled this week on our test. I feel like I was still unprepared even though I spent hours studying. Our lab this week did relax me though as we made snow and slime.

8. I improved on my time management issue this week, i feel like i was relatively ready for the test this week. i also feel like i did well on the lab this week. i would rate myself a 3/5.

9. The lab this week was fun but time was tight. This week’s been hectic with exams coming up and the lab was just too much for me. All together this week, I’d rate my self 4/5.

10. I would rate myself 4/5 this week. Even though exams coming up made this week kind of stressful, i would rate myself at either a 3/5 or a 4/5 for taking my time on the test and for getting the lab done correctly.

11. I would rate myself a 4/5 this week. I did well on the lab and could understand it. I struggled to remember about the extra credit though.

12. This week I would rate myself a 4/5. I think I did alright on the test, but the lab this week was fun and easy. A struggle I had this week was not finishing the Science in the News for extra credit. Next nine weeks I need to finish both of them.

13. This week was a good one for me. I triumphed by doing well on the super fun lab we did. I struggled by not doing as much on the exam study guide as I liked to. Overall, I would give myself a 3/5 stars.

14. This week I would rate myself a 4/5. I feel like I did well on my test so I hope I did good. I have been working on my exam review and I am remembering stuff which is really good!! This has been a great week and Christmas is so soon and I am so excited!!!

15. I would rate myself a 3.5/5 for this week. Although this week has been extremely hectic, I feel that i did better on the Ch.7 test than I did on the part 1 chemistry test. This is because I was able to correct the mistakes I made on the first Ch.7 chemistry test and I didn’t make those same mistakes again. Also this week the lab was really fun and I enjoyed it!

16. I would rate myself a 3.5/5 this week. My lab partner and I worked really well in the lab this week. I struggled with all the material i needed to know for the test.

17. This week i would rate myself a 4/5 stars. I did well on well on the test but i could’ve studied longer. the lab this week was fun and easy and i think my lab partner and I did very well.

18. This week in chhemistry went quite well for a few different reasons.

One of those reasons being that Ms. Skinner allowed us to get a head start on our study guide for the exam. šŸ™‚

The other being the super interesting lab we did.I would forsure give myself a 4.5/5 on the lab because 1) I came to class prepared and knowing the procedures of the lab and 2) my partner and I worked together and got it done quickly by never working on the same thing at one.

I will continue to work on my study guide for the exam and study as I go.

19. This week i would rate myself a 4/5. I struggled on the test last week and definitely could have done better. I did well, however, on the lab. I was prepared ahead of time and my lab partner and I did things quickly and efficiently.

20. This week in chemistry I would rate myself a 4/5 stars because I did well on the lab; however, I feel like I could’ve studied hard for the test.

21. I’d rate myself a 3/5 this week. I struggled, I had missed a lot of last week and was getting caught up, which was stressful. But this week I learned about polymers. I learned also how polymers can react different according to if they are linear, branched, or cross linked.

22. This week I would rate myself a 3.5/5 I don’t really know how I did on the test but I probably should’ve studied harder but I did do well on the lab.

23. This week I struggled with the test. My triumph was the lab with the diaper and gluey stuff. I would rate myself a 4/5.

24. This week has been a good week because we have been taking it easy and preparing for the exam. I would rate myself a 4/5 for this week.

25. This week I would rate myself 4/5 stars. my partner and I did really well with the lab but I struggled memorizing all the information for the test but over all I did well this week.

26. This week I rate myself a 2/5. I’ve been slightly overwhelmed with all the exams being next week and I failed to prioritize my time wisely. I’m proud of my lab groups time management during the lab this.

27. This week in chemistry I rate myself a 4/5 because I didn’t really struggle with much. The lab was fun and I felt that I did really good on it. I’m a little nervous for the exam but I have started on my study guide and I feel like if I study hard I will do good on my exam.

28. This week I rate myself a 3/5. i learned how to study more and pass the test. i didn’t really struggle on the lab thursday. it was easy and fun. i completed my last write up for the semester and i also can improve next semester on using my time wisely

29. This week i would rate myself a 4/5. I did well with time management on the polymers lab, and my partner and i worked well together. I feel I also did well with studying for the test and preparing for the exam

30. This week I rate myself 3/5. I enjoyed the lab but I am overwhelmed with the exam. I am trying to budget my time and study hard. I know I can do well if I study hard.

31. Failure: This week balancing all he class and exams was really difficult. I struggled with maintaining my grades and keeping up will all the work.
    Sucess: Even with all the work and stress of the week to come, I was still able to focus and get my work done in class which to me was a Great success for me. Also when doing the lab me and my partners finished in record time and worked together efficiencently allowing us to achieve all that was required resulting in the lab not being difficult but instead enjoyable. This weeks lab was the best one compared to previous experiments preformed in the past.
    Rate: 3/5

32. This week I would rate myself a 3/5. I completed the vLab this week and my partner and I did very good on the Lab we did in class. I am working on my exam study guide to hopefully get bonus points on the exam.

33. This week I would rate myself a 4/5. I had a really good week. I read and understood the lab the day before I did it. I had a good time doing the lab. I’m doing good on studying the studying and completing the study guide

34. this week i did good on the lab in managing my time. i had fun with the lab and i understand the material we went over. i’d give myself a 4/5.

35. This week I struggled with finishing the test. I did not have enough time and I did not know how to do half of the big word problems . However, my partner and I worked very efficiently in the polymer lab. We do not stresss about time anymore. I also enjoyed the lab ; it was really fun. I would rate myself a 3/5 this week.

36. I’m chemistry this week I would rate myself a 4/5. I did a good job studying for our test and doing the Polymer lab. I also did the science in the news for extra credit on my test. I’ve been working hard on my exam study guide too.

37. This week in Chemistry, I would rate myself a 4/5. I believe I did well on my test and my lab partner and I excelled at the lab. Unfortunately, today on the way to school, my truck broke down, preventing me from turning in the lab and my extra credit.

38. I had a good week. The lab this week was so fun and i am so thankful we did not have to write it up. Something i struggled with was really spending more time doing my exam review guide. I would rate myself 4/5.

39. This week in chemistry I learned how fun it can be while dealing with the polymers and how important their structure can be when identifying the characteristics of a polymers. Overall I rate this week a 5/5 because I feel as if I had a good understanding of the material and how I completed the lab.

40. This week I did very well with the polymer lab and have fun with it. I didn’t do very well preparing for my test. I rate myself a 3/5 for this week.

41. This week I would rate myself a 3/5. Me and my partner did good on the lab. It was fun and the instructions were easy to follow. I was not prepared for the test but I plan to study and be prepared for the exam and for tests next semester.

42. This week has been quite stressful, and most definitely next week will be a challenge. This is because of tests and now exams to come. My goal is to trust in myself and to put all of my trust in God. I will do my absolute best! I rate myself a 3/5 this week

43. This week in chemistry has been hectic for me. I struggled with remembering to bring things and also this web post. This weekend I plan on getting most of my study guide done.

44. This week I would rate myself 4/5. I had a lot o fun during the lab. I was slow at first with my lab but I went faster at the end.

45. This week I struggled with remembering to print things off. I totally forgot about it. However , I did very good with getting my brain games done early because I now know not to procrastinate on things even though it was just a small worksheet. I would rate myself a 4/5 this week because even though it was a short week it helped me get back into my chemistry and study habits.