Hon Chemistry 12-8-14 Overview of Ch 3a & 21 Test

HON CHEMISTRY: Happy Test Day tomorrow!! Here’s the overview that we did on tomorrow’s test. Be careful and don’t take the test for granted! It will cover the beginning part of chapter 3 (through average atomic mass), chapter 21, and you will also have a set of chemical formulas to write and name. For more specific written details, check out the posts from November 17 & 18 and the Chapter 3 & Chapter 21 Stuff to Know sheets on Edline.

How’s your own “stuff to know & know how to do” list coming? You should be making one of those for each test now!

Could you use some extra practice? Help session tomorrow morning – 7:15ish A.M. And finally, practice everything! And did I mention, PRACTICE!! I’ll be praying for you!

HON CHEMISTRY 12-8-14 Overview of Ch 3a & 21 Test from Tammy Skinner on Vimeo.

4 thoughts on “Hon Chemistry 12-8-14 Overview of Ch 3a & 21 Test

1. I was really worried about the naming of chemical formulas, but I think today was a good refresher. I feel much better about the exam now.

2. This week I felt like I improved a lot in writing and naming chemical formulas because
    i did so much better with it on this test than the last test. Our discussion about silver and zinc’s charges helped me because I was confused about this. I would rate myself 4 out of 5 on naming chemical formulas.

3. This week I realized that I am struggling with chemical formulas. I thought that I was ready for them and remembered the rules, but after seeing my test I realize that I did not. In order to fix this, I am going to study the rules and practice writing chemical formulas this weekend.

4. I give myself a 5 out of 5 on chemical formulas on the test this week. I went from barely getting any right on the previous test to getting 5 out of six right (strontium).